Sunday, August 7, 2011

EOTD: Ruuushmetal!


HELLO EVERYONE!
this is my VERY first blog post/EOTD...I'm a YouTube and blog stalker when it comes to makeup, but I've never shared any looks of my own. i hope this blog will be a tool to teach others what i know and also allow me to learn from you all. please be nice, as i am still learning (both makeup and blogging). CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome....just please don't bash me. there are no rights or wrongs in makeup....only different aesthetic viewpoints :)

ENJOY!
Brows:
* MAC Eye Brows in Spiked
* MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NW45

Eyes:
* MAC Rushmetal pigment (lid)
* MAC Shadowy Lady (crease)
* MAC Black Tied (outer "v")
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Semi Precious Pearl - outer circle (brow highlight)
* MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (lashline AND waterline)
* Red Cherry lashes (i forget what number)
* Maybeline Falsies Mascara in Black Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment