this is my VEEEEEERY first time doing makeup on someone else. it came out pretty good, i think. the colors are neutral so it can be worn during the day...or you can go with a deeper crease color, add some contouring and deepen the blush color for night time. this look is super easy and the colors work great on every skin tone.
1) fill in the brows and define the arch with Maybelline Define-a-brow pencil in dark brown
2) using a brow brush or spoolie, gently brush the brows to soften any harsh lines
3) taking a small angle brush and concealer, clean up and shape them on the top and bottom
1) prime the eye with your favorite primer...i used Urban Decay Primer Potion
2) apply NYX Iced Mocha as a base. use very little and blend well. you don't want any creasing!
3) place MAC Woodwinked all over the lid
4) sweep MAC Brown Down in the crease
5) place MAC Nylon in inner corner and under the brows as a highlight
6) line upper lashline with a matte black liner. i chose ELF cream liner in black. be sure to wing it out!
7) add the lashes of your choice....you can go more natural or super dramatic
8) toss on some Maybelline Falsies mascara...and the eyes are DONE!
1) conceal any blemishes with MAC Studio Finish Concealer
2) stipple then buff in foundation all over face. i love using my ELF Powder Brush for this...
3) blend Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer under the eyes using a MAC 224 brush
4) set foundation and concealer with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
5) dust a golden bronzer around the perimeter of your face, temples, and the hollows of your cheeks
6) lightly sweep MAC Mineralize blush in Love Thing on cheekbones
7) pop a teeny pit of MAC MSF in Semi Precious Pearl directly above your blush color as a highlight...now on to the pucker...
1) line and fill in the lippies with MAC Cork lipliner pencil
2) use a lip brush to paint your pout with Wet & Wild lipstick in 903C
3) toss on some gloss...for this look i chose NYX lipgloss in Real Nude
and lastly....SMILE! its the best beauty tip on the planet :)